Monday, December 10, 2012

It's finals week

Which means I don't have time to write a post for you lovely people. Because I'm doing the grown up thing and studying my bum off. My exams are on Tuesday. One of them is about programming data structures and involves words like algorithm and Dijkstra and minimum spanning tree.

Wish me luck?

Instead of imparting some almost-23-year old wisdom on you all, I will direct you to this hilarious Tumblr post in which Maureen Johnson discusses her attempts to chronicle her writing habits.

And I leave you with this quote from Jack Kerouac's The Dharma Bums:
"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain."
Have a happy week!

1 comment:

  1. That Maureen Johnson blog was so funny. Reminds me of how I used to write before I shelved it! Good luck on your final!

    ReplyDelete