Monday, January 7, 2013

Cute things I'm loving this week

1. This Etsy shop. I'm obsessed with Johanna Wright's prints. Like this one. Isn't it adorable? I want all of them.


2. Bunheads. I'm a Gilmore Girls addict and I sort of boycotted Amy Sherman-Palladino's new show for a while, because, well, it's not Gilmore Girls. But I started it this week and can't get enough. Super lovable characters, Gilmore-esque witty banter, and high school drama. What's not to love?


3. This hair blog. Johnny Ramirez. I don't know how I stumbled across this... I don't even color my hair. But it's sort of addicting to scroll through the hair transformations. They're all so... pretty. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But now I want to get my hair cut like this again:


4. And, finally, a cute inspirational quote for you all.


Good luck to everyone going back to school this week, like myself. Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment