Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Books Read in July

1. KEEPING THE CASTLE by Patrice Kindl


Recommended? Yes, if you are looking for a fun, light read. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

2. SOMEDAY, SOMEDAY, MAYBE by Lauren Graham


Recommended? YES. Anyone who knows me knows I love Gilmore Girls so I was dying to read Lauren Graham's debut novel, and she doesn't disappoint in the slightest! It's not technically YA but it reads like YA -- it's the best of both worlds, really. Adults and teens alike will love this one.



Recommended? .........................If you haven't read all seven Harry Potter books, stop whatever you are doing, find the books, and don't leave your house until you've finished them. (This was my 97th time reading this one. Approximately.)

4. RULES OF CIVILITY by Amor Towles. I just read this book a few months ago and I reread it because it's amazing. See here.



Recommended? Yes and no. If you're in the mood for something frivolous and you like books about wealthy people in the 19th century, then sure. But I'll admit that by the end of it I was ready for it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment